hétfő, augusztus 06, 2012

Corvin - it's alive

Hey Dear Readers,
I have stated a couple of times that my Corvin medieval fantasy graphic novel project is still going despite the non-appearance of any new pages here nearly in a year. Now here's some proof, as I decided to go back to square one and draw new thumbnail storyboards to Chapter 1. While it may not sound that exciting, and in fact further delays the anyway uncertain completion of the project, the necessary re-structuring occasionally results in creating some new material, like the following page:


Panel 1
Pip: If you're saying so... And which way shall we start out?
Colin: Say, that way, as I already have my arm stretched out...

Panel 2
P: For all I care... But who's carrying the bag?
C: You can be first, and then I will it take over.

Panel 3
P: Pfff... I hope you'll do that soon. It's darn heavy!
C: Tribulations strengthen your character you know!

Panel 4
P: Isn't it enough tribulation to search for some barbarian chieftain at the edge of the world?
C: We're in Transylvania, not at the edge of the world. As for Lord Corvin, the priests always say that he is the shield of Christendom.

Panel 5
P: I haven't heard of that. But to be frank, I haven't been to mass for two months or so.
C: Then you surely deserve this much suffering! Your mum would surely slap you through the ear, if she knew!

Panel 6
P: Oh, come on, Mum isn't known for her slaps... Anyway, the whole thing is dead boring since they stopped preaching about eternal damnation.
C: I'm quite fond of the idea that there is more to human life than just a vale of tears...
 

There is more to come, I swear by Pip's salvation ;o) - but really

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése