csütörtök, december 26, 2013

Human Rights Comics Part 2

The latest piece I have made for Amnesty International Hungary. It's women 's rights this time around.


Panel 1
Ildi: Here’s your lunch bag. Make sure you eat the apple too!
Husband: ÁÁÁÁÁ! (big yawn) Good morning!
Ildi: Your coffee, darling.
Panel 2
Colleague: Ildi, the boss is free right now if you want to have a word with him.
Ildi: Thanks Joe, I’ll go over in a minute.
Panel 3
Boss: So, what can I do for you?
Ildi: Well, we were talking with the guys, and it turned out that they earn more than me. I think I work just as fine as them though. How’s this fair?
Boss: I’m sorry Ildi, but how long can I count on you? You guys will surely want to have another kid sooner or later…
Panel 4
Teacher: I’m afraid Tibike is not very good at Maths. Could his dad devote some time to studying with him?
Ildi: My husband is a journalist and he has absolutely no knack for numbers. I, on the other hand, graduated from the University of Technical Sciences, so I think I can deal with the second grade’s syllabus…
Panel 5
Ildi: Why didn’t you tell me that you were having problems with Maths?
Son: I thought I understood it… You are always so busy anyway.
Panel 6
Husband: Hey darling! I left work earlier today, and thought I would do the washing by the time you two get home!
Ildi: Wow! A pleasant surprise for me at last today!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése