hétfő, december 23, 2019

Summery drawings and more

Trying to wrap up the year with some more posts before it is over, as usual...
Something I forgot to mention so far: in May Stan Sakai, one of the greatest comics authors had a Q&A session and signed books in Budapest at a small café of all places. I had a to get a signing of my drawing of his main character Usagi... 




and a photo with the great man :-)



Fanart from an Asterix story: the villain, Tullius Destructivus, who spreads disagreement everywhere. I dressed him in Caesar's robes, just for fun.
A portait of my Mum for her copy of my Corvin 2 book.



A little hommage of Napirajz by Dániel Merényi (probably the longest-running Hungarian strip series), based on a conversation I witnessed first hand in the pub we go after our weekly football match.



More fanarts: the former pirate Campbell from José-Luis Munuera's awesome comic book, The Campbells,



And Laureline taking care of business in Valerian and Laureline: Brooklyn Station, Terminus Cosmos. Birthday present for a dear friend of mine.




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése