vasárnap, február 22, 2009

Welcome and behold good-old Piroska!


So, welcome to my outlet and advertising spot
for the artwork I attempt to produce when the spirit moves me. I would suffice introducing myself to say that I'm a bloke residing mostly in Budapest, who still hasn't defined his place in the world completely, although he's slowly but steadily leaving his youth behind.

You can read the story of how I became interested once again in reading and making comics here:http://egysaltamontes.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-comic-book-revival-probably-everyone.html
where you can actually see the following 2 page story, which may look like repetition, but as this is my comic blog from now on, it has actually taken its rightful place. So here's the modern and modified interpretation of Little Red Riding Hood (in Hungarian Piroska), in which she goes in a bar to ask directions for her Granma's place and comes upon a rather likeable woolf, but in the end a violent and "dominant " Granma breaks up their party.


If you got so far, you surely noticed that the text is in Hungarian, which is also the case with all my recent comics. Then why is the blog in English? Apart from aspiring to fame, it is in order that my friends living in other parts of the world can also look of my stuff. How will they know what is it about? Hopefully this issue will be soon dealt with as text in comics is often just as important as the images.
Some genuinely new material will be visible soon, I can responsibly promise that.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése